Go For the Gold Stallion Service Auction - Oklahoma Palomino Exhibitors Association (O.P.E.A.)
FUTURITY CLASSES SHOW @ OKLAHOMA BUCKSKIN HORSE ASSOCIATION
AUGUST 18, 19 & 20, 2023
CLAREMORE EXPO, 400 VETERAN'S PARKWAY, CLAREMORE, OK. 74017 - PHONE #918-342-5357
1. A $150 entry fee per class is due on or before July 1 of the year to be shown. Penalties will follow after the due date. Each entry must pay a $30 judge fee ($10 per judge/per class entered). The $30 judge fee must be included with the entry fee in order to process the entry.
2. O.P.E.A. "Go For The Gold (GFTG) Futurity" will be held August 18th, 19th & 20th. Entries are required to show.
3. All Futurity entries must be sired by a stallion whose service sold in the "Go For The Gold Stallion Service Auction". For additional information, Please refer to Go For The Gold "HALTER/PERFORMANCE RULES & RANCH HORSE RULES". Eligible stallion list can be viewed at www.opeagoforthegold.net.
4. Proof of Ownership required for Non Pro classes. Must have current Non Pro/Amateur or Youth card (photocopy accepted) and enclose with entry.
5. SEND ENTRIES TO: Libby Crandell, 445020 E. 990 Rd., Gore, OK 74435 - Email firstname.lastname@example.org - Make checks payable to GO FOR THE GOLD or provide credit card info below or enter online at www.opeagoforthegold.net